Saturday, January 18, 2014

The last five pounds

The Emily project continues.I am determined to keep trying to figure this out.
I would say I am past the "storming" and in the middle of the "norming"....I must not give up because it has to come together eventually. History tells me this is how it usually happens.
The temptation to give up is enormous. I call this state of mind "The last five pounds". You know that last five pounds you can't loose no matter how hard you try . 

What I have learned so far :
The last five pounds is a state of mind and a metaphor

2 comments:

  1. As usual, you crack me up! Do I detect a little forehead modeling here? This is look in' good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...you detected correctly. I did something tonight that I think will be worth posting tomorrow.

      Delete